Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Had a great time with Linn/Bin/Amanda/Yijin yesterday. I think the Chicken Supreme was yummylicious! Haha...

I really missed y'all =D

So after that I went down to meet my family at Simei; which was like really far. Had a really late dinner and, *surprisesurprise* chatted with my cousin over dinner. The conversation revolved about relationships.

Her: "My friend was asking, "Why are all your female cousins not attached?""

And then she went on about how the lesbians and gays are always the more pretty/handsome ones. "Out of 8 guy friends I know, 5 are gay!" she squealed. She went on to show me pictures of said guy friends who are really, quite pleasing to the eye.

Today's BAD.
Ok, so finally there's something for me to do at work. Unfortunately, I have to travel to the other end of Singapore at IMM!!! I don't know when I last went there, or if I ever stepped inside IMM, but it sure is a long ride.
And for the first time in many days I'm occupied, I worked OT! Mein goodness. I worked like an hour extra and only got home at 8 plus today. And it rained. Crap.

Now, my body and head's aching. I think I'm falling sick. Damnit.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

Maybe I should turn gay to fit into that category of pleasing to the eyes... LOL!

 
At 12:45 AM , Blogger tstar said...

take care! eat fruits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home