Monday, November 26, 2007

sundaysunday

I see what I'm doing now, and I can't count the number of times I've asked, "Is this really what I want?"

I'm confused and lost altogether at once. I've toyed with the idea of going into something else, (away from numbers and debits and credits). But, where then will that leave everything I've learnt in the past (almost) 3 years?

The week has been eventful. I worked OT everyday. Nice, considering how it's nowhere near my place =.= Good thing they allowed OT claims, which soothed things out a bit.
Friday, I guess, was (you could call it) the 'reward' for all the hard work put in. Company event. Subjected us to all the running/stretching/UV rays we were deprived from sitting in front of laptops in air-conditioned offices. My legs are hurting real badly that even walking proves to be slightly torturous. I doubt I'll be able to pass NAPFA.

Anyway, was out yesterday celebrating mumndad's wedding anniversary. It was good as there were only the 5 of us. I love the mushroom soup at Marche's! It rocked my tastebuds. Haha!
Singing was a bit weird, because there were so many of us, and I can't remember when the last FAMILY K-session was. I'd say, I definitely feel more comfortable singing with the girls than with my cousins.

The music was so freaking loud can! I was temporarily deaf after 4 hours inside the room. Dinner was a messy affair at LauPaSat, and saw a tutor out with her family too. Small world.
On our way back to 245, the car drove past the Esplanade and all. I'd always thought that the Fullerton Hotel and the durian look really pretty at night with all the lights. Mum said she don't like the shape of the Esplanade. =.=
Back at 245, the round table discussion is always the most entertaining. It's a place where we always thrash things out, be it about unresolved issues in the family, or relationship problems (not that I have anything to contribute with regards to that). More often than not, my brothers are the ones getting the nasty end of the deal - they always seem to be the ones getting interrogated.

Aunt spilled the beans on something that left me abit shocked. But again, I don't think their 'prophecy' will come true anytime soon. =)

oh! and i forgot to add that i have a lover now and her name is fang :)

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's old la.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home