Sunday, August 05, 2007

Where have you been posted to?

The anxiety is killing me.

There must have been about 5 msn windows, all asking me about attachment, no doubt.

PWC, E&Y, some other ulu companies...

I think those with letters that wrote "NP" takes the cake.

I still don't know mine. Because mummy's not yet home, and she's the only one with the letter box key.

No mood to do report/vid. Think I'm falling sick soon.

Finally caught Daddy's Daycare on channel 5 just now. I remember wanting to watch it badly 4 years ago, but ended up watching Lara Croft, which wasn't all that bad either. I knew I would have enjoyed Daddy's better, and I did!

Haha. Shows with toddlers are CUTE! I know my grandma enjoyed watching it too! ;)

I'm like a kanchiong spider now, if that's what they call it. Come home quick Mummy!!!

8 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think those with letters that wrote "NP" takes the cake."

Hey wat does this sentence means?:)

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger yz said...

who are you?

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger yz said...

It just meant that, they'd have to wait a little longer before they'd know where they've been posted to...

 
At 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isit?
How you know about it? :)

I tot when the company name stated NP means working in school rite?

U mean during the briefing session the tutor will tell us where we posted to which company again?

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger yz said...

Well, I don't know. It was just a guess, and SOMEONE else told me that it works like that...

WHO ARE YOU?

Must be someone from NP as well~

 
At 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep from NP ahaha..

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo secret admirer.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

LOL! So secretive... Zzz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home