Wednesday, August 01, 2007

um...

Last project presentation, in poly, today =D Well, I'd say it's interesting how this last project's only worth 10 marks, whereas in other projects it's like 50 or 60 marks. But 10 marks = 10% of that module, so for every 1 mark you get for the project, it's 1% of the module, so I guess it's pretty important as well.

Most importantly, I would not have to work with that someone anymore. Alright, so maybe I had been really mean saying that I do not want her as a friend (I didn't tell her that in her face la...ok, I bitched.). Maybe she'll make a good friend, but definitely not a good project mate.

So there's still this video which needs editing, and someone else is about to diss me off again. Get so easily irritated these days, think I should keep my temper in check.

There's still this 2000 word report not yet done. And I'm stuck...

Anyways, on to happier stuff...
Final test for Aero turned out to be much more manageable than our previous class tests. Highly likely I'll be able to pass Aero =)
The theme for prom is out. Mafia something...forgotten what it's really called, but ya...
Thing is, there's a $40 deposit, and it's at some ulu place near Zouk, and there're limited places (300 pax?) When you consider that there're like a thousand odd students in the whole of school of BA, and only some 300 can turn up, you kinda just "sian half" right? (if prom's open to everyone else besides ACC) Haha...

The last prom wasn't that bad, because I think Linn was there to constantly remind me about prom after O's. A week before the major exams I remember we were on the phone yakking about prom dresses and gushing over everything in the "prom special" issue of, was it Seventeen or Teens?
Turns out, prom wasn't exactly fantastic (no dance, cuz' no guy partners, haha, and I don't exactly know how to dance either =x) but at least people you KNEW were going. So I suppose it just feels a bit weird with the coming prom. =\

Ok, how do I end this entry?... Feels kinda odd, like it's left hanging.

Last day of July already. omg.
Anyway, something very random.
I miss playing perc. =(

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOONEE~ haha wow last project mus be really significant considering how many projects u guys get in poly. hahahaha what comes arnd goes arnd. or the other way arnd. whichever suits u :D nites
-carol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home