Friday, August 03, 2007

Ta-da!

Dickson tagged me to do this…

Rules of the game : **Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. **People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. **At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

I like to - watch tv.
I am allowed - to indulge in some serious gorging on chocs at times.
My favourite part of my body is - uh, skip. (I don't know la!)
If I could fix one part of my human body - nothing. I'm pretty comfortable the way I am now, I think. =)
I hate - people who are rude. Period.
If I could date a female celebrity/singer, I would date - Kit Chan, and get her to sing to me everyday =x
If i could date a male celebrity/singer, it’s - Lee Hom
I’m attracted to - whatever appears to be attractive at that point.
I hate it - when people command/order me to do something.
I prefer to sleep - on my left side.

6 persons chosen to do this are:
Any 6 who're interested.

Can't get down to doing CLaw tutorial. So I'd thought I would do the thingy above.

I'm a really indecisive individual. My bad. My auntie always say, "Then next time ask you to choose your husband, also ask people to help you choose la."
Haha.

Need to get rid of this bad trait. There are so many bad traits I shan't even attempt to list it all out here, because I think the list wil be a long one. Heh.


Yingying Shu Juan me Shu Juan's friend Stephie

Last I heard, this photo's submitted for class photos for graduation. Just Great. =x Thing is, we hail from THREE different classes... Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home