Monday, August 07, 2006

I discovered last night that, though kids are cute to look at, in the literal sense, it gets overbearing keeping them entertained and well taken care of.

I for one, have absolutely no idea how to deal with kids.
I don't know how to cajole them, and haven't the slightest idea how to go about teaching them what red, yellow, blue are, much less which organs are the nose, eyes and mouth.
I do not know how to talk to them in their baby language. Don't bother asking me to do anything other than manage a weak smile at them, and probably try a "hi~" before the smile fades and all they can see is a unfriendly person before they start their bawling sessions again.

Maybe all these will change, somehow, many yrs down the road. Haha...

But right now, I need to CONCENTRATE. I need some form of motivation, whatever form it takes, and I just don't feel the urge to study! -shrieks-
It's a crazy routine, but I find that I do packing when I get into panick attacks like this. Maybe because after packing, you see the end result almost instantaneously (a clean clothes cupboard, clean drawers, and a pile of notes stacked up properly according to modules)
Maybe it allows for some self-comforting that I DID get something done today, other than revising. =s
THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING.
my motivation my motivation my motivation.
where is it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home