Monday, July 17, 2006

What can I say? The darnest things happen when you least expect it. ^^

Not too long ago, I felt brave. It's been a while since I last felt that way, and it was really missed. It appeared as if, for the short while that feeling stayed, that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, could have brought me down.

I also remembered telling someone, (i can't remember who), that I felt really calm on Thursday on the journey to school. Such serenity...

So, I had a great time at practice yesterday, without -ahem-, who didn't turn up. Somehow, it's pretty pressurizing when he's around. Haha...
I shall say this though I don't think it's allowed in the write-up, or so I've been told:
The idea of a 10-girl percussion group for the concert is pretty motivating, and cool. =D
So, please please please come support us =)

Just to jolt your memory a bit:
MY HOME
29th July
YMS (54 Waterloo Street)
7.30 p.m
$12 (Free Seating)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home