Friday, July 21, 2006

I just downloaded Live Messenger. And I'm a little little bit confused as to what is going on. Need a little getting used to...

Too many uncanny coincidences, it freaks me out a little.

My weekend is BURNT. Saturday SPU practice till 9p.m, or is it 9.30p.m? Sunday, practice again till 4p.m, and then it's the annual student concert for piano. I'm getting a bit jumpy now cuz I haven't yet memorise my score. =s
And I just saw the programme booklet, didn't know my friend would be performing as well. It's been years. Hope it wouldn't turn out too awkward.

Next week is INTENSIVE PRACTICE. Like really intensive, considering how it's night practices after long hours at school for me. COME COME COME PEOPLE! Come and give us girls your support! The pieces ain't that bad, really.

TAX tutorial left BY feeling super high, and she coolly blamed it on me. =s Goodness, her 8 looked very much like a 3, my fault ah?! Haha...
I think I was really NORMAL during lecture today. =D -Applause please- Previously, I've been a nut case, and they've found out some weird quirks of mine. (.".)
Oh, and Miss VBY is back! Just that she's a bit nicer to me nowadays. Alas, she still couldn't keep her hands to herself today and hit me while we waited for the lights to turn green today, after I told her SJ and I were laughing at how she smiled and waved so excitedly at us as the bus pulled away from the stop yesterday.
It hurt ok?! =(
And and and, she was so delighted upon sighting the caucasian behind the counter at Mac's today, that she nearly stepped on my feet.
Please help my dear friend, and let her keep with her more moments of sanity. =)
She always get euphoric at irregular intervals, which never fails to leave the rest of us all staring at her wide-eyed, thinking... "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

Ok, I digressed.

Now I'll pray that I'll return home in one piece after school tomorrow after she's done reading this entry. I might be lucky. I survived the last battle without having to don on a full body armour, as she'd warned me to.
;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home