Sunday, July 30, 2006

MY HOME's done! After all the gruelling late night practices, we're done!

It was MUCH more successful than last year's, given how we were better-prepared this time round. As usual, screwed up some stuff here and there. First half was like chopchopchop. done.
Everyone pushed and pushed and upped the tempo like no one's business.
Angklung piece, Pearl pulled Steph's mum up. I pulled Pearl's friend up. The former knew her audience participant, the latter didn't.

I have yet to register the fact that my hairy yarn mallet got stuck at one of the keys when I was doing William Tell.

On our way to YMS, this idiotic pest called Steph's and my mobile. Darn that crazy prank caller. Called Steph, then called me. Then called Stephie like 5 times consecutively as we made our way to YMS. It was damn stupid. Kim just took the phone and did some "entertainment" as well. You stupid guy! What the hell's wrong with you! So free ah, do nothing but hang on to that phone all day long and scold expletives and do stupid stuff. Speak so softly and murmur like a sick cat. Useless stupid irritant.

Anyway, back to the concert. Keyboard ensemble was quite satisfactory. THANK GOD history didn't repeat itself. =D Kaiyun said it was like the music was the kind that could "get your butt off the seat and dance". Haha.

Rasa Sayang was like, uh, don't know what to say. I want to listen to the playback and hear for myself how the a capella sounded like. =s
I think it'd be funny.

Going home with Steph was pure madness. We laughed out loud and talked throughout the whole journey. Concerts get me high, ALWAYS. And when I'm high, I lose that bit of self-consciousness, and can afford to heck care everything else for a while.
And after every concert, I don't want the night to end. Because, it's a special feeling... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home