Wednesday, July 19, 2006

FIT presentation. She was sleeping when we were presenting. Thought it only happened to me. Turned out everyone also got the same treatment. Maybe that's how it is being the last group presenting.

Movie treat =D Recycle- I really got a shock somewhere near the opening, but the rest weren't as bad.

My pathetic dinner. Coz I can't finish a proper dinner in like under 20 min , so ya.
My feet hurt pretty badly, and my shoes' protesting having been worn for around 4 years already. The insole of the shoe's peeling already.

I didn't buy any shorts nor shoes, coz' quite expensive. But I'd really like to get a good, nice pair of shorts fit for wearing outside of home. Haha...

The journey home was pretty fruitful. It's like listening to an old uncle talk about his experience and all. Wahaha.



My feet still hurts la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home