Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The day went well today. Despite last minute preparation for storytelling, I'm proud to say we did well. At least some found our video funny, so success! Haha, the 9+ hours spent yesterday haven't gone down the drain. =D

Jap finals today. Though I didn't exactly prep myself for it, considering how I only opened my books at 12 + last night, it wasn't all THAT bad. Ok, can't say the same for my written and listening, but for one, I know I did pretty OKAY with the speaking part of the final.
We were to be paired up, our fates hanging on our choice of chopsticks. Coincidentally, I got paired up with this guy whom Yoko always mix me up with, because our names are somewhat similar. He's like 180+ I think, VERY tall. Looking up at him to talk got a little tiring. Haha.
Many thanks, because he helped "gave" me intensive revision before our turn came (we were the last pair for the day). It went on smoothly!

SO I'M HAPPY =) TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home