Saturday, July 22, 2006

Exhausted. Very deprived of sleep these days.
I used to wake up once the alarm goes off. Lately, I'll steal a few more seconds of shut-eye, and wake up later to find 5 minutes gone.

Today's dinner was finger-lickin' good. Nono, it's not KFC I had, it's something better...CRABS!
My aunt cooked them, you should have seen how I was happily scrapping the flesh out from every nook and corner. Hahaha.

Someone we "interrogated" at the dinner table got terribly upset. I was taken aback. We didn't know he'd get so heartbroken over it. But really, at what he's now, BGRs should NOT be taken too seriously. *poorthing* I believe he'll snap out of it soon. Hang in there, little bro'.

Storytelling and BLAW. Ugh. I thought I like projects, I must have had a screw loose somewhere back then.
I don't feel like a Year 2. This is not good, right?
I lack motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home