Thursday, July 27, 2006

Been close to a week since I last did a posting.

MY HOME's drawing close, which explains for our intensive practices. Amidst this hair-pulling and torturous period with the accumulating projects, there is still something nice to it, which is not really explicable.
It's probably the feeling making music together as a group, which is even made more special by the fact that there isn't a single guy performing this time round, save for the tutor.
All hail the girls!

I know somehow someone would think that I'm dumb and stupid and naive to think that I can juggle both THIS and school. But hey, since I'm given this opportunity to, why not JUST DO IT? I mean, it's not like usual for you to pop by and just join a group like this...
So ya.

That aside, I really am tired la. Haha. It's probbaly just the thought of having to attend sch tomorrow, and the irksome storytelling project. Just looking at the picture of our coffee perfume gets me really amused. And I'VE never in the 3 years I've know Amanda see her laugh... like THAT. Apalled and greatly tickled. Should have snapped that historical moment for keepsakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home