Monday, July 10, 2006

I kind of hate coming online nowadays, because it'd usually mean that there was work to be done.
Well, but I'm not referring to NOW. Coz I just came online to relax a bit, and waste some time.

I might get that belt. I want it. I'll probably save up on some other stuff, which I can't really think of right now, because I don't spend a lot on useless stuff.

The Beautiful Game's ending tomorrow morning. And I haven't caught any of the matches. I don't think I can stay up to watch the final either. I might just sleep infront of the tv.

I came across this book of poems. One's titled Unanswered Calls or is it Unanswered Messages. Either way, it got to me. It just stinks and sting when you wait by the phone for one silly sms or e-mail. For details, you could go look at Steph's blog. She did an entry on something of this sort. So ya.

It still hurts a little. Something, somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home