Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Went to the Asian Civilizations Museum for storytelling today. Pondered over the Ngee Ann Auditorium they housed. Was it merely a coincidence of name? Or did NP contributed something to earn that place there? Haha.

We watched video tapes, of The Emu & The Sun, of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes. One left me pretty clueless, the other was a tad bit draggy. Then we did a mini tour around the museum in groups of 4, and we had to come up with a story of our own in an hour. Pretty interesting, probably because it's my first time there.
Ya, such a country bumpkin, I know.

Anyway, so back in the discovery room, we were allowed to use this puppet house, which was really cool and fun. But, she wasn't exactly in the best of moods today, and failed one of the group for the assignment. Fortunately, they were given a second shot at it, though she said it'd be capped at a D-grade.

So I guess Storytelling's just that teenie-weenie bit better than Popular Culture perhaps. Haha.
But right now, I'm having problems comprehending the instructions for reflections. =x Ala.
Ok, I realise I quite like using the word "Ala" nowadays. Even though I haven't the slightest idea what that means. But it sounds better than "sucks" or "shit" right? Haha.

This week, it's TAX that's killing me. Oh, and FIT.
Why this week so many tutorial presentations ah?
-pulls hair-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home