Friday, May 26, 2006

Outside the Breadtok store at J8 today, foam was sputtering out from the ground. Sorta drain-like, that area, but it sure was a sight. I couldn't stop giggling at the sight. It really was quite funny. Imagine 2 guards standing around that pool of foam, busy yakking away on their walkie-talkies and looking helpless at the same time. Ok, maybe I was just being silly. But it was really interesting. And the foam just keeps sputtering out like lava from a mini volcano!

On the other hand, my imagination starting running wild:
Like how other mini volcanoes like this start sprouting out from everywhere in J8. How the whole of J8 might just sink into oblivion when the tiles start flying all over from the impact of the sputtering of foam.
It was raining heavily at that time. I guess I have to attribute that nonsense I was imaging to Poseidon. Hahahaha...

Things sure have a way of working themselves out. I was just grumbling about going to J8 today when I'm going there again tomorrow with Celia. Well, what do you know, tomorrow's outing's cancelled! On the down-side, that'd probably mean that I would again miss another cartoon movie. I shan't be too happy anticipating stuff that hasn't happened ever again. Too many times I've been proven that doing just that might just be why nothing ever turns out the way I want it to.

I was miraculously early for once today (not late, nor on the dot). But after Sher and Lain got separated from me and BY after we went to the washroom, I turned up in class a minute late again, I think.

The BLAW e-tutorial was lapsed by 56 hours ++. Haha. That's unbelieveable. And goodie goodie, no COST tomorrow!

Popular Culture's just a horrendous nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home