Monday, May 08, 2006

BLAW is about the only module that makes sense to me now.

whywhywhy popular culture of all modules. i need help.

When the results of the GE were out yesterday, I got pretty high. I had like 9 active msn windows at that time, and speculations flew everywhere. It was a bit mad la, and 3 tv sets were on, (1 in aunt's room, 1 in mine and another in my grandma's). Didn't know Gramps was watching until it ended and she came out for a drink. Lol~
Hilarious.
Didn't nap at all, which I was supposed to after taking the meds.

This morning, I received a letter. Joyjoyjoy, for a short while. And then I came online and the cold and harsh reality of not completing any tutorials, nor the presentation for tmr, hit back. *Ouch, that hurt.*

I need drive. And some intelligence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home