Saturday, May 06, 2006

MC for today.
I sulked when she said I'm disallowed to go to school today, cos' I might pass my flu and fever to someone else. Ok, reasonable (I'm sorry Stephie had to experience a little of that yesterday) BUT, I will miss like 2 chapters of FIT, which is pretty disastrous, and a COST tutorial, and the musical. Good thing Celia found someone for company instead, I won't have to worry much on that accord.

So, am I subjected to makeup tutorials? I hate post-MC stuff like these, which explains why I dislike taking MCs in the first place. MCs ARE TROUBLESOME.
I can already picture the many blanks for this week's FIT tutorials. I spent like 2 hours plus on IFA before this, and it's not yet completed. HOWHOWHOW!?

THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF. I'M REALLY IRRITATED. And they had to arrange for the common tests before the break. Nice. Tell me, how am I going to make it through this hellish semester like this. I need a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home