Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gotta clarify something first, that poem in my last entry wasn't written by me, not a word! Lol. (If and only if I could write like that, pigs would be flying)

Am so glad that someone called from the IS office. Would you know that I was actually trying to think of what to say when I call them the next morning? I'm all nerves when it comes to talking to strangers, even if it's over the phone. Such trivial stuff to some, but ya~

Went out with Evelyn, and I was late (as if being late wasn't normal enough to me). Okok, I have a problem with punctuality too.
She sms-ed me saying she'd be at Kino first, and before the train even pulled into Orchard, I was already thinking if i'll get lost just trying to get to Kino from there. Good thing my sense of direction is not as hopeless as I thought.

Looked around this "better toy shop" and they had such quirky stuff there. Like little girls, we pranced around from shelf to shelf. Kids these days really have it good, and sadly, we had to cry in exasperation that we'd been pretty deprived of childhood. I mean, look, they really have everything!
Anyway, we came across this thing where you turn the handle and music plays as you turn it (it is not a music box but I don't know what it's called), it's so exquisite and pretty =) I'd love to have it as a present really, haha. (ok forget that) it's so small, but it costs $14.90...would you buy it if you were me?

Next, cine for a movie. Tristan and Isolde, not too bad, but the fighting scenes were a bit gory, and I scringed, like how I did when I watched Firewall with the girls just 2 days before. Thinking back, I'd only watch 2 movies a year, tops. Once every 6 months that is, on the average. Now, look what I'm doing!? Haha, and there are so many nice cartoon movies coming out! It's a expensive hobby to keep, but no, it's not my hobby. Just......just this time la...haha.

And I got hungry while watching the movie, after the movie, we headed straight to Famous Amos for free smells (you know how beckoning they get don't you?), and for the cookies, which we paid for.

Window shopping followed. And they have this shop in Taka which sells all kinds of bags and hats and caps and belts and hair accessories. And I started to think, why in the world did I buy that hat from Japan when they have something like that in Singapore? =x

Anyway, she wanted to go home by NEL, and me via NSL. Because I'v gotten so accustomed to taking the train on the left track, we hurried down the escalator to catch that train. Seconds after the train pulled away, she wondered if she was on the right direction. And I got accused of smuggling her away to the other side. -faints- Took her so long to realised. Haha.

Later, it rained and I got wet.

Ok. Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home