Wednesday, April 26, 2006

School started yesterday after a super long holiday. And what best than to start the new academic year with a uber-horrible day. Lousy lousy day, and I felt pissed off and angry at everyone I saw. =x Pop culture was such a heavy lesson (4 hours straight), I just switched off midway. The only saving grace was the piano concert at night, hilarious and a great entertainment. Long time since I felt, "Hey, this is what PERFORMING's really about!" The plus-point? -the complimentary tickets. Hell, some other concerts for which we had to fork out money for were not even half as good as last night's.

And thank god for GOOD tv like Desperate Housewives!

Today, was late and covered in perspiration when I reached the LT. After a year there, I still don't know my way around the campus. If not for my friends, I'd never be able to make it to any classes on time. IFA today was just bad. IF question marks were visible, you'd see a million popping out of my head.

I'llstartprayingthatI'llsurviveyear2unscathed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home