Friday, April 28, 2006

Whatever comes to mind...

Such differing views about my msn display picture.

I just realised, like 2 entries ago, that "title-ing" my entries are useless, because it would not appear in my blog.

Today's slack day, because I didn't do any tutorials. I didn't even take a look at my jap homework like I promised I would. =x

Should I go get a bike license? I like those cute cute scooters that come in many colours. Haha...

I like tango pieces, but the bass always have big big handspans that require jumps. And thanks BY, for the Only Hope score. I hope to play it for the students' concert this year, only if I managed to master it in time and if my teacher says it sounds ok. (Because afterall, it's only background music)

I feel so restricted at times, so many things I want to do, butbutbut...

Why is it that tough for girls to, uh, tell, uh, the other species, stuff? Haha... just thinking. Not very fair eh? Haha. Why must it be the girls who seem desperate and not the guys?
(This blogger's only discussing the above paragraph in general with no particular reference to herself) Yup, so don't ask me anything about what I've written for the paragraph preceding this, haha.

Ok, off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home