Saturday, April 29, 2006

Everytime I come to this page, I forget all that I meant to blog about, and everything ends up gibberish.

We had our class lunch at Pizza Hut today. "Class Lunch" seemed more like a group lunch, and people only talked to people in their own cliques. So much for a class lunch...did it feel any more different sitting with some other 9 people? Lol. I don't know... it felt a little weird. 15 people, and the noise level was nothing compared to some other groups of 5/6 at other tables. Shared a pan pizza and baked pasta with Stephie. Almost drove her nuts. -sorry- and many a times, she couldn't tuck that mouthful of food away into her mouth because of the incessant questions we kids asked about driving. Yes, kids coz' we're still not of age to learn yet. =x

After lunch, played pool. My second time playing since last year. Slight slight improvement, I managed to hit more balls. It was pretty fun, and the place was packed, with people from school too I guess.
Pool's fun. And I think SJ's hooked after her first. Asked if we should go pool again during our 3 hour break next Thurs. "horhor"-points accusatory finger at SJ- hee...

By the way, I asked and she insisted that biking is just far too dangerous, what with all the paralysed people and accidents. Ok, I'll have to agree on that. Yup, so officially no biking for me. I'll patiently wait till I turn 18 and get that damn car license.

ok, on the phone. can't finish this entry haha bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home