Friday, May 05, 2006

I caught the flu bug, and it's really irritating, this runny nose. I turn into a frumpy old lady when the nose drips. Perfect excuse why nothing went in during tax tutorial. And no wonder my shoulder ached today. Okay, that was probably due to my heavy bag. I stupidly brought all my notes thinking I'd be able to finish quite a bit during the 3 hour break. But BLAW alone was already a killer.

I saw Lain touching her hair the whole time today. Lol~
Steph even told her to stop doing that, but I don't know if she heard her.

Daddy drove me to school today, and I waited at the fountain with my heavy bag for a while. And I ate bread for breakfast, afterbreakfastbeforelunch, and for lunch. Luckily dinner wasn't bread again. I think I drove Stephie nuts again. But I was normal during TAX, cos' of my drippy nose. Haha.

I think I will try to sleep earlier today. =x at the opportunity cost of not being able to do any tutorials. Lol~ Ok, that was pretty lame.

'Cough sniffle sniffle cough'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home