Friday, March 31, 2006

Went out to Causeway Point then to my auntie's house.

Then the elders pulled me aside and asked me to advise my cousin on her supposedly bgr, which is nearly non-existent. I believe I gave a frown, wondering how I should even bring it up to her. One, she's pretty resilient for someone her age, and two, I did not want to jeopardise anything dishing out not-so-perfect advice.

Besides, I didn't fare so well myself either.

Haiz.

If I like someone...
I'd most probably not tell anyone. Unless of cos' something happens and I desperately need help making a decision, if not, it'd be a secret tucked away in a corner.
I'd consider asking my aunt for the green light, (possibility near to 0). She'd always beat around the bush and give me weird answers, which always brings me to a ok-forget-it decision.
I'd think about him in very quiet and dull moments and waste time thinking about things that would never happen in a million years, but nearly always try to push everything out of my mind after a good shower.
I'd try to think of all his negative points (sour grapes mentality).

Finally, I'd just try to forget it and drop it altogether.

why do I feel like I'm trying to psycho myself into forgetting. why doesn't STM work the way it should.... why can't some things be forgotten like how stuff are deleted from your electronic gadgets.

But really, how are we going to know what's good for us and what's not if we don't even give it a go in the first place?
What doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home