Friday, March 31, 2006

Some joy, and frustration

Yesterday went out to Parkway Parade with grandma and aunt for lunch. Had this very humongous bowl of Mee Siam, and I told my aunt I only ate like $1 worth of that $3+ spent. Go figure how much I ate.

Shopped around the mall, which underwent a huge revamp, and they've got SoooO many shops there. Walked into Dorothy Perkins and Topshop. Saw some really nice outfits, and I bought this top from Dorothy, and only found out that it cost $49 when I reached home. =x Besides, they've got these gift cards in which you deposit any amount of money and they can be given as birthday gifts, allowing the receiver to spend on anything in the shop with the money in the card. Hey! I found the perfect birthday gift -hinthint- Wouldn't mind a Topshop/Dorothy Perkins gift card =D joyjoyjoy, I really like that top!

Proceeded to World of Sports cos' my aunt needed shoes for the trip. This particular salesperson drove 2 potential customers out, with nothing in their hands, one of which, of cos', was my aunt. He was pretty nonchalent and didn't look too eager to serve. My aunt simply left without even a word of thanks. Haha. They haven't any nice caps there. =(

Cabbed down to Compass Point to collect altered jeans from Giordano. Went to this sports shop i the hope that she'll get her shoes. While she busied herselves looking around, I went to see if they've got nicer caps. One really caught my eye, the one on this girl's head. Haiz. Saddened cos' I thought it was her own, I walked back to where my aunt and grandma were seated. Then, I noticed that price tag hanging over her head! I REALLY WANTED THAT CAP. Darn, she had it on her head the whole time she walked around looking for other caps. I didn't want to go to the counter with the same cap! She looked so smug with that cap on her head it pissed me off. BIG TIME. So after my aunt was done with her purchase, I went to 77th street, but there was nothing there. And seconds later, the last person I wanted to see strode in and started looking towards where the caps were shelved, where I was looking at as well. Felt quite bitchy then, and she didn't buy that PUMA cap on her head! Goddamnit.

That whole incident really got me MAD! And I just turned grouchy. Deep inside, I felt a monster growing, slowly but surely. And I'd imagined, if I see that girl ahead, I'd turn her into a person as small as Mario in SuperMario and kick and storm on her and squish her. Arghz. See, one of those moments I turn into a psychotic meanie when I'm super frustrated. Don't try me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home