Thursday, March 30, 2006

I forgot to mention about this dog and owner I saw on my way out on Sunday at a park.

The dog's so cute. It wasn't on leash but still obediently followed it's owner, who was walking way ahead of him. I was pretty amazed.

Next day, at the void deck, I saw this other owner and dog. I know this particular dog, took the same lift with it a few times before, and I'd always be the first one to get out of it. The dog's pretty harmless, but still... haha, I get a little scared if any dogs come within 30cm radius around me.

Mum drove me to piano yesterday. Looonnnnggg time since she last did. After lesson, I went all the way to J8, sat around at Mac's for less than half an hour, and then took a cab down to the service centre to collect her car. All that money spent on the bus and MRT trip, for less than half an hour....

Came home, lazed, and my aunt decided that we should start packing for the trip. Had some fun trying on all those winter gloves, hat and clothes. Figured that I haven't grown much since the last trip, seeing how I still can't see my fingers after putting on those jackets. I look lost in those big jackets, which can only mean that those small shoulders of mine have remained as it is. Haiz...

-imsuchateeveeaddict-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home