Monday, November 14, 2005

updates.

Friday was quite an enjoyable day. Mr Pang appears to be quite a friendly tutor. Told us some stuff about friends, which, sad to say, I can relate to. As we started getting restless, Sherlin started this whole saga of me blending into the wall or something... but I think blending into the wall is safer than blending onto the road right??? =) You gotta risk having a car drive over you...
Went for alumni at night, and managed some last-minute practice for Ceremonium. and my roll really SUCKS. I mean, the drum roll. not the roll-on-the-floor kind of roll. Duh~ as if I haven't had enough of, 'You roll on the floor? *gasp*' kind of answers....
Get a grip people, how many others do you know that actually DO roll on the floor?!

Woke up kinda early yesterday, cuz I was worried for SPU practice (yes, I know it's only a PRACTICE, but still...) in the afternoon. Rushed through lunch in 10 min, and Pop kindly drove me to Hg interchange. At the lights, I saw 5 ex-classmates who walked right infront of the car. By 'I saw', I literally meant that, cuz none of them noticed me. haha...
Steph and I were late, but we were still earlier than Damien who was at a meeting. That gave us time to do some self-practise, and eventually, Melodie decided that we ought to start proper. Few minutes into our auto-pilot mode prac, Damien arrived and took the hot seat. Fumbled with the rhythm here and there, thankfully no major breakdown, or was there?~



OK. correction. Think there was.... this particular bar of seven-eighths which I couldn't really grasp. Gotta work on that.
After Ceremonium, Yiang Shan and I left cuz we had no parts for Overture for Percussion Ensemble. And we talked about XMSB percussion, and the upcoming 3-day concert for next year. It is really kind of weird how this combined-asthetics concert is organised, cuz... for one, wouldn't the turnout for the first 2 days of the concert be lesser than that of the third's...since one would be paying the same amount for each, though you only get to watch the real COMBINED efforts all on the third day? I know nought about the details, but I'm not keen on this combined concert at all.
Anw, I was out for dinner at J8 with my family, and Shu Hui kept dropping her chopsticks. Jokingly told her that there'd be a third time, since things that happen twice repetetively NORMALLY happens a third time, or so I thought. During dessert, however, I think I helped her avert that last time when I knocked over a cup of tea. Down poured the contents from the teacup onto my jeans and shirt. I must have looked quite a sight when I left the restaurant. Was fairly irritated and contemplated buying a new set of clothes so that I do not have to shop in embarrassment. Thank god everything dried up quickly enough, and I was spared from getting the shivers cuz my wet jeans felt cold after the spill...
The sisters followed us back and stayed for the night. Was too tired to do any work upon reaching home. Cut some cake for supper, which Jia Hui initially refused cuz she said it was unhealthy to eat so late at night. LoL. Channel-surfed and watched Hellboy, and some other unknown movie on Disney channel. Got us glued to the box till half-past 12 before we retired for the night. A sister each on both sides of my bed. Light sleepers both of them....
Glad to have them for the night.
We'll have them over again. someday soon I hope. Haha.
But for now, I think I gotta return to work.
It's a long update I've done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home