Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Went for a 2-hour lecture yesterday. Turnout was pretty bad.
Renovations in sch. I like the new shop near blk 73. So much brighter and neater. And i like then new bus-stop. Looks cleaner too.
Hm... my vocabulary's restricted to 'brighter/neater/cleaner'. How nice. I think I threw back all adverbial phrases and subordinate clauses to Mrs Lee already.

I can't understand why they stinged on another week of hols. It's stupid if u ask me.
Started the new semester yesterday. Break today for deepavali. School again tmr. Break on thursday for hari-raya. Sch on fri. sickening.
ya~ 'happy deepa-raya~~' the FFA lecturer wished.

Will be alone for jap on fri, cuz Regynna and ShiMin have theirs scheduled on Wed as usual. Seems that they just promote those eligible for Basic B together as a class. Naturally, I got back the Fri slot. Unless i request to change again to Wed, which would be damn spastic cuz lessons end super early that day. 6 hours would be too long a wait. And if i get home before going back to NP again, I'd probably be too lazy to lift my butt/body off the chair/sofa/bed. Guess i'll just have to make new friends again. Which really isn't my forte.

Btw, that jap book's really expensive. Flipped through it, and stopped short of screaming. Seriously, WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?...
I'd better go dig out that blardy text fast. Before I forget how to write sushi in jap too. LOL

On the brighter side of things, I have Shu Juan for company for the IS modules! =) And she said she'd most likely go for tennis on fri, which ends at 8. That means... I'll have company on the way home after jap too!

So looking forward to GOBLET OF FIRE!
And that 2 weeks' break. (It's a study break actually.)
How incorrigible. It's barely 2 days into the new semester and i'm thinking of the next break already.
{=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home