Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear bus driver,
It took me so long to get home today while you were at the wheel. While others zoomed ahead, you crawled slowly behind. I do know that safety comes first, but I'm quite sure we won't bang into any other vehicles at that speed you were going....
Besides, unlike other times when other buses I took (prior to yours) stopped at almost every stop for passengers to alight and board, you didn't had to. And let's not start counting the number of lights you COULD HAVE got through before it turned red.
Lucky thing it didn't start to rain. SJ reckoned that at that speed we were going, we'd probably not be able to reach home. Fortunately, we still did in the end whilst you managed to obediently adhere to the word 'SLOW' on the roads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we had MAEC for the whole day. Our tutor's interesting...and nice. She likes to use the phrase, "Are you happy?". The lecturer, on the other hand, likes to ask, "Are you with me?"
To the former, I'd like to say, "I think I am, at least for today." and to the latter, "Yes, of course we're all with you, in the lecture theatre. If not, where else would we hear that from?
Besides, all those present are with you, as in physically, but I'm not quite sure about the mentally part cuz we're really tired...."

Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home