Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It was a bad start today. I was out late (as I usually am) and saw that 165 drive off right infront of me... and upon reaching AMK, alighted and waited for Baoyi, who was even later than me. 845am was obviously too late, and we all attempted to board the already-packed bus. Poor Baoyi couldn't even set foot on the first step up, hence Lain and I went ahead without her first. Turned out that no one was early and there was this long queue outside Vins, and we were forced to go for the FFA lecture without notes. Lucky thing we were late for not more than 15 minutes, as the system would have rendered us absent even if we were physically there.
BCA was alright, except for the fact that we were given another PBL project to rack our brains over. But the workload's kinda terrible, and it's all due on (GLUPS!) thursday!!! OOMMGGG...
Wednesday will be one hectic and hellish day.
I've got IS in the morning till 12. And then it's off to AMK. Home. and to school again?! ARHGZ. I haven't do the jap hw nor have i learnt the katakana quiz stuff. damnit.

i hope the weekend comes soon enough... c_c"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home