Thursday, November 10, 2005

The IAC tutor's a nice lady, someone one would probably respect. I just love her enuciation and pronounciation of words. She's humourous as well, and I think it's a pity we'll only be seeing her on alternate weeks, and according to her, 5 weeks in total before the end of half-term.
I'd rather have her over the other IS module tutor, anytime.

We managed to produce a script to prove the whoever wrong. That is if she remembered that we were the group who hadn't had the slightest idea what to write about in the first place. Things are looking up and we had a ball of a time deciding what to use for props. Crazy ideas, but certainly creative.

Frankly, I'm also looking forward to getting busy for the IAC project, cuz' it's one of the more interesting ones. And I'd love to see that typewritten report completed. =)
Someone was talking about picking up an instrument and attending vocal lessons. Got me real interested. But I guess I'll have to keep things the way they are for a while, and try to settle into the new semester as quickly as possible.

Japanese enrichment lessons have taken on a faster pace now, and I'm a lil' freaked. There standing before us is this Japanese lady who's blabbering a mix of English and Japanese, and I'm really having some problems deciphering the two. I must go through the first book sometime.... MUST MUST MUST.

Tutorials-wise, I guess it's pretty ok. I try to complete them as fast as possible, cuz this semester, with the concerts and stuff and additional outside-school-activities I've taken up, I gotta try to practise some restraint, and better my time-management. (which is horrible to start with actually)

I'm looking forward to the weekends. =D
Cuz I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home