Thursday, November 03, 2005

LMS. skit. flowers. my memory. 0_o"

I tend to remember things that have been mentioned a long time ago. With that, I mean I'm not really able to recall what you just told me seconds ago. Weird huh?...
Is that coined 'short term memory'... or is it 'long term memory'...? Can never ever get that right, and don't bother telling me, cuz I probably wouldn't even remember too. =s

Currently, for this new semester, we have two new IS modules (namely LIFE MANAGEMENT SKILLS and IAC) forgot what IAC stands for, but no matter, coz that isn't important, at least not for this entry.

My point is, for LMS, we have to do a skit! I just hate acting in front of the class. When was the last time I participated in a skit?.... Hm... Think it was during orientation during the first quarter of this year. I remember having to act as this 'swan' who stupidly pasted 'feathers' on its 'featherless wings'...using glue! [p/s: everything was done without actual props. we kind of mimed the actions only.] It wasn't insulting, but it sure looked foolish.
Uh.......
where was I?...
scroll down further k?...
i forgot what i wanted to say...









Oh ya, so my first project for this semester is this skit, for which we have to write a script and a report.
and my LMS teacher is ever so calm... she laughs at her own jokes and her =) slowly morphs into a =( when she senses that no one is actually laughing at her jokes. -__-"
behind that ever-smiling facade, hides a, um, stern whatever~ god. That sounded nonsensical. Get my drift?... It simply means, I don't think she is as lenient as she looks.
;> sorry if i left your head swelling after reading the statement above.

Have I mentioned how I love watering plants? =D
I don't actually mean pruning. Just pure Watering. Pruning, in my context, means killing plants.
Anyway, my favourite's the orchid. So pretty!

But, some greens have yellow-ed, and I have no idea why. The weather's been bad, but, I thought they'll only yellow in sweltering heat? It's starting to turn cold now with the showers and all, so, it shouldn't be yellow-ing right?
...Maybe I missed out some leaves and branches while using the spray. From the way I see it, the various branches are spreading out everywhere. I'll get my aunt to prune it. Someday, if I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home