Sunday, November 06, 2005

I can't understand why I'm feeling so sick all of a sudden... First came that bout of flu, and then the sore throat and sucky feeling. It's making me feel kind of weak.
So, why am I still here? Yeah~ try telling me that.
It's the invasion of those horrible projects again! Help.
Despite all that yucky nose-drip, I've managed to complete the script! Hooray!!!! I hope it's ok, then the past 1 hour plus I've spent on it would have been well-utilised. Besides, I've also completed the WCOM essay, for which I've exceeded by about 50 words or so.
YES!
So tmr, I've gotta go down to punggol for the ticket stuff that we'll be doing. (piano) In the evening.
I went for my first SPU 'prac' (in inverted commas coz it was more of a meeting). Parts for the various concert pieces have been given. Some, like me, squirmed at first glance of all the running notes and 3-stick stuff...while others heaved sighs of relief. LoL.
I'm excited at the prospect of the upcoming concert, cuz it'd be a first. Yet, everything about what I'm doing now is starting to drive me nuts.
THIS IS A CRAZY SEMESTER I'M GOING THROUGH.

Well then, there'll be more updates about this CRAZY semester as yet.
NOW, I think I need a panadol and sleep.
Night. *sniffs*




oh ya. before i go, i'm so sorry Baoyi, for passing the flu bug to you. hope you're feeling better than what i'm feeling now.
and to stephie, i hope you havent caught it too. i was so afraid and kinda guilty when you started sniffing too during wcom.
=s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home