Friday, October 28, 2005

stOopid pervert. disgusting.

SOME FREAKING IDIOT CALLED TODAY AND ASKED IF I WANTED TO DO, UH, THIS PERVERTED ACTION OF TOUCHING YOURSELF TO MAKE YOURSELF S____ EXCITED.

ugh, I'm terribly disgusted.
=s





ok. some other stuff.
went out with linn to bugis yesterday. took neos. went to century sq to collect my bro's hp.
linn finally got her shilin chicken yesterday, which looked kinda 'spicier' than the usual. and back home, my aunt bought shilin chicken too. -_-''

and i was at home the whole day today. vacuumed the floor. came online. looked through the cookbooks and decided that there was nothing i could do cuz' i haven't had any ingredients around at home. haiz.
please please please remind me to get a job next holiday, and to learn how to bake and cook. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home