Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Difficile Difficile!
Arghz, the gender of the nouns alone is driving me nuts.

Was half awake yesterday morning when making my coffee and I failed to notice the switch wasn't on. I only noticed it when I saw all the coffee powder, sugar and coffeemaid all floating atop the COLD water to the brim of the cup. =.= This smart alec thought microwaving it would help so, I put the cup on a plate and put it into the microwave. The beep went off (after what seemed like an eternity, more so because I was deprived of my daily dose of caffeine) and to my horror, I found the contents of the cup spewed all over - the puddle that was to be my coffee swirling round the plate, leaving my cup 5/6 empty.

Learnt a new song "Cantemus" (Latin for 'let us sing') for last night's practice, and the briefing went on and on about the issues of bonding, attendance and punctuality. It reminded me very much of my days in band.

Last night, along the corridor,
Mum: "You know, your dad asked in the car just now what I've given him in these 21 years of marriage."
(mum goes up to dad who was infront of us both and taps his shoulder) "I gave you 3 kids. Hahaha! What about you? Huh? What have you given me?"
Dad (smiling): "A family."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home