Sunday, September 21, 2008

Change

Cous says new blogskin looks very much like a scrapbook. I'm glad the archives, tagboard and everything else are all still intact. Haha!

I need a change. Better to start with the easier ones like THIS.

When they got me to discuss about monetary issues, it suddenly dawned on me that it is all becoming very real. When your parents lay their cards on the table and ask stuffs like that, it's quite a shock isn't it? Or perhaps, I've been too sheltered all this while. Nonetheless, it was really a moment of awakening (in some way, though I can't specify in what) That said, I don't know if it's a really wise decision they are making at this point in time. But if I do take up Dad's suggestion, I hope he takes good care of his new purchase so that I will be able to use it for an additional 6-7 years max when he really decides to sell it to me. Haha!

Eversince the fujitsu surfaced, my cousins have been messing around with the in-built webcam! Haha. I think the camwhore genes run in the family.

I love having the sisters around :)) Being around them makes me feel young all over again! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home