Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mentally drained, yet the same can't be said of the physical being.

Had subway 2 days in a row, with a total of 3 chocolate chip cookies. Finally met Fang for lunch in school - talked about SARS period 5 years back, MSN, and a whole load of others. The usually-street-smart-Fang actually asked me to order Sub for her, totally unimaginable. She does the ordering each time we're out together, it was never me. Haha!

So after lunch, I went to rot in the reading room with my veryheavy psych tb in tow, and another research tb in my bag. Attempts to do some proper reading turned futile because after a while, it got quite mundane and I could barely keep my eyes open having woke up at 4.30 this morning.

A seat away from me was this couple who had had each other's company for a good 3 hours or so. Just a while before I left for my RP, the girl decided to take a break and laid her head down on the table and slept almost immediately. The guy, very simultaneously, took off his jacket and covered it over her. So sweet :) I sms-ed Yijin what I saw, and she replied "Wah! Very drama scenario. Hahaha. And just now i was reading those horoscope analysis. They say cancer is the type that take off jacket and put on the wife de. Hahahah!" What are the odds of her reading that WHILE I saw that scene? Haha. Oh, and do cancer-ians really do that? Hahaha.

Quiz today was, not very easy, not very very hard as well. I can manage a pass, I hope. It's kinda weird cuz there are 64 qns to a total of 16 marks. That's a quarter of a mark to a qn.

Sometimes, I don't know if what I'm doing is right...how do I do it otherwise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home