Saturday, September 20, 2008

I laughed so much I don't know if that was really me laughing

Yay! Recessrecessrecess. When the lecturers say, "After recess, we'll...", I thought we were really going for a 1 hour recess break like in primary school. Haha!

WallE was GREAT! I actually teared a little when WallE could not recognize Eva after she repaired him. :( I think somehow, I relate quite well to cartoons! Hahaha.
There were so many trailers for other upcoming cartoon films, and I'm definitely catching Madagascar 2 :)) though it wouldn't be with the person whom I watched the 1st with Am looking forward to Avenue Q! Btw, it's really weird to hear of proposals and applications for flats and marriages.

Need court shoes for alumni day performance. And I want Colbie Calliat's cds.

I'm getting ulcers and the likes. Choir was bad yesterday because we sounded really thin. They said that if they'd prodded the sops with bamboo sticks, we'd all fall. :/

The coming week would be perfect for repaying sleep debts. I'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home