Friday, June 20, 2008

SMU doesn't want me! ><

I guess that's good; I'd be saved from the torture of having to decide between the 2.

On the other hand, the admissions handbook for freshmen from NTU's here, and I've just got the letter for Freshmen Orientation Camp.

The prospect of doing Psych is exciting though I haven't much of an idea what to expect.

I feel weird knowing that many p-sch/sec sch friends are doing accounts. It's ironic how someone like me who's got a dip in accts most prob ain't gonna do accts in U; and many others whom I didn't think would do accts ever are doing their deg in accts.

I wanna ask the gods tmr and see what they think of it, by "pua-puay-ing". If you even know what that means... I know the "we control our destiny..." kinda thing, but I just wanted some opinion.

Haha!
K, I gotta get sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home