Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yesterday was a blast. =)

On my way there in the train, there was this group of female percussionists yakking on and on about the guys they've met on their band exchanges.
Reminds me of US, back then, all naive with (or without) childlike innocence. HAHAHA!

Amongst all that excited chattering, this one passing remark was one I couldn't pass up.
"80% of the guys who join band are gays. But if they're from a guys' school, then it's different."

I wonder what the reactions of the guys I previously knew from my school band would be like if they read that. But it got me thinking a while and that bit of eavesdropping revoked memories. Pretty good entertainment for a journey from AMK to JE while without my mp3.

At the party, there'd been much laughter, and screaming (kudos to Ying2), and a few wild rounds of SNAP! that resulted in a slight sprain on my finger.

We saw the volks-beetle that surfaced in the form of a cake which had 180508 as its car plate #.

Our eyes popped seeing bday girl in the least amount of fabric we've seen her in in all of our 3 years as girlfriends. I'd think the phrase 破天荒 aptly describes the sight that greeted us.

Good food, good company; I believe Stephie had a memorable night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home