Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been waiting for the appeal to start.

And now that I'm logged in, looking at the screen, I can't even begin typing my reason for appeal all in 50 words.

I think of my prospects as an Accts grad vs. a Psych grad. And it's giving me a big headache.

My current job's giving me nightmares, really.

Tough call.

damnit.



Anyway, I was at work and my mum sent me an sms:
"Zhen. I observed that _______ is better looking than the one who just came back from china! Dnt miss!"

=.= I stared at that sms for a while, and couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, I did a quick comparison between _______ and "china one" and I think "china" wins leh. But maybe _____ 's better looking in person than in pics. =x

Mum's the ultimate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home