Friday, May 30, 2008

CHEERS CLASS OF 2008!




It wasn't sheer luck that got us through 3 years.



Watching the videos yesterday reminded me of how fearful I was attending Gopalan's lessons, how dreadful it was logging into NPal with tons of assignments to complete and dreadful TurnItIn(s). I see Yap and I thought of attachment, and seeing William and Annie reminded me of mind boggling accounting questions.



And, I really can't thank Stephie enough, for all the reminders. She's almost like my PA to a certain extent.


THANK YOU STEPHIE SOO :)

and damp scrolls are fine by me. It's almost like "kiam chai" already, just not salty enough.

I'm going to miss each of you.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories we shared as teammates, classmates, confidantes, friends.

-more pics to be up if I'm feeling diligent. on another note, i might just dump everything into facebook-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home