Sunday, May 25, 2008

Met Linn for HSS Tea Party ytd @ Marriott. In 30 min, the prof was done with his speech. Hung around for a while and left for Kino along with Jasmine (whom we met at the tea party).

Saw LCM with Syaheed (whom I haven't seen in years) and did a bit of catching up. It was indeed quite shocking seeing my primary school classmate sporting a goatee/beard of some sort. Hahaha!

When the catching up was about done, Ying Ying chugged along and let out a not-so-little scream. Saw her with -ahem- again, (I'm so going to tease her about it) and Linn joined in for our little chat. I swore people were staring, when Ying Ying turned slightly hysterical.

Thereafter, I went to look up Mrs Soon at her workplace with Linn for our ice-cream treats. :)

I only realised how stressful driving is for the first time today. I think it's the instructor that made me stressed. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home