Sunday, June 08, 2008

It just gets that slightly annoying.

It rained cats and dogs while I was on the road today. Wiper's useless when it POURS. Couldn't really keep my steering wheel straight today, though the vehicle was. Felt weird. Don't know what got into me but I was driving more to the left of the lanes the whole time - I just couldn't keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane.

Everytime we drive back to the circuit, I tend to do very wide turns. Thing is, the circuit lanes are much narrower than those on public roads - so I tend to do lots of weird stuffs once we're back in the circuit.

Handbrake for car 21's uber-tight. I had great difficulty releasing it and my instructor had to do the honours for me. I hope I don't get this same car when I'm doing slopes - I won't be able to pass that subject with that vehicle.

For the first time ever, I could fully comprehend what they complained about driving manual cars. I have never, till today, felt my legs that tired maintaining half-clutch position. For the last 20 mins of the lesson in the circuit, I maintained half-clutch position all the way because there was no one time I could speed up and gear up. Nightmare. (p/s: it's got nothing to do with my "annoying" statement at the topmost)

Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself :)

My weekends are brimming with activities; at least I have something to look forward to after 5 hair-pulling days a week.

This coming Monday has to be one of the most terrorising - I have to do CASHFLOW projection because my colleague has a paper on that day. Oh the horror.

You know, the fast-moving ones frighten me. I like to take it slow, maybe too slow for others, and hence, making those around me eager. But I think, the world's spinning at an alarming speed, (though it's still 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year), I'd prefer if in some other matters, we could just take a step back, and take it slower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home