Monday, June 09, 2008

Did a lot of catching up recently.


Hung out with BT interns! @ Creation just a while ago. Had a really satisfying dinner, complete with coffee and brownie w ice cream! I wanna try the apple crumble w ice cream the next time.


I thought I had to settle lunch with burgerking again when small jie surprised me with a sms asking me where to meet for lunch!

I was really glad :) Thank you SJ!


Anyway, I shouldn't get too happy because I WILL be having BK tomorrow.


My parents and brothers came back from Malacca yesterday with lots of goodies. They've got sunglasses! And mrssoon got me tees and bangles. Hahaha! I couldn't join them because they left on a Friday and I couldn't get off from work. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home