Monday, February 11, 2008

Unemployed.

So much has happened since my 1st day of unemployment. I will post up pics soon, when I do have nothing to do at all than to rot in front of my laptop the whole day. (coz' u know how freaking long it takes to upload pics here...)

So for now, bits and pieces:

I saw my bro's NEW gf for the first time, upclose, (the first's first was a mere glance). There was interaction, uh, and she knows about my bro's nasty burping habit. =x

My heels upped a few more centimetres from last CNY, and I'm trying to place less weight on my right foot. >.<

I just logged into Facebook and am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't mess up the system and cause an auto shut-down again.....

I went shopping alone at J8 today. And I called home to ask if they needed me to buy anything.

Me: Hello, do you need anything? I'm at J8.
Aunt: You're at J8? I thought you were at HG?
Me: Ya, but I came here to shop after collecting the cd from my friend mah...
Aunt: With who?
Me: I'm alone lah!
Aunt: ALONE?! You sure? Or you meeting some guy secretly and didn't let us know?
Me:... I'M SHOPPING ALONE LA! ALONEALONEALONE. Not with any guy.
Aunt: You sure?!
Me: Ya..........>.<

Maybe she thought I wouldn't EVER shop alone. Or maybe she thought I kept something from her. There were mixed feelings there; but I did get a little irritated I raised my voice. =x

I saw so manyyyy musical waterballs at Precious Moments and I really liked this cowboy&cowgirl one which plays 'Oh Suzanna'. But I don't know how much it costs.

J8 has so many new shops like Espirit et cetera and EVERYTHING looked pretty. They had this WALL of scarves at 77th St; really tempting.
I went home only with a bowl of 芝麻糊 and 花生糊 for my grandma and aunt.

We had 鱼生 from Sakae Sushi =D vair nice.

Mummy invited her colleagues over, and HE came. I didn't dare set foot into my mum's the whole time they were there. So basically, she did all the serving and hosting ALONE. I only helped pack up. And it was a somewhat awkward handshake and a feeble "happy new year" for both of us. >.<

I just settled the project, proper. Tmr will see us making a few trips up and down. Sucks.
And I'll know how I did for my formal report. :z

Ok, I better go. slp.
I just browsed through supre.com and saw some very nicee stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home