Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2 0 0 8

Hellloooo 2008!

2007 has been one hell of a ride!

I got to:
- emcee,
- meet new classmates,
- make new friends,
- experience working life,
and so much more.

To say that it's been fulfilling would be an understatement. I had so much going on last year; a few statements and words to sum it all up would do 2007 a grave injustice.

For the NEW YEAR!, I want to:
- finish reading the last instalment of Harry Potter (yes, don't choke. I haven't ripped that thing off cover to cover amidst all the hype that's been surrounding it) besides, there's talk about an 8th what.
- get my car license (so that everyone can stop nagging me about it)
- do what I like and try not to mind too much about what others think about it
- quit procrastinating already! (very hard)
- drink more water, eat more fruits
- be more decisive

Have a good year ahead everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home