Monday, January 14, 2008

:)


Cousins' stayovers are good at making one forget how tough the week's been.
I have slits for eyes, really.

I am ecstatic to say, attachment's ending soon!!!!
Yesyesyes, feel the joy =) woohoooooo.....

Shopping today rendered 0 buys. Though I almost succumbed to getting a scarf. Tsk. It was a pretty red one with stars which costs $15. So I did a quick calculation (no. of times I'll wear it / cost) and decided against it.

Now that I brought it up, I really do feel like getting it. >.<

So much for deciding to be more decisive for the new year~

27 Dresses will hit the theatres late Jan! Can't wait. Yesyesyes, it's a chick flick. So what?!
Oh, and yes. I WILL be going for prom. Another excuse for shopping after new year.

And I'll make sure Mum's getting that treat from him. Lol. It is relatively amusing listening to her speak about him at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home