Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Head hurts like hell everytime I touch that bump now.

Anyone tried a blackout on their birthday? I must be one of the firsts.

Bad case of diarrhoea and vomit early in the morning just as I was about to leave for work.
I saw mushrooms in the vomit, so I'm staying away from them for a while.

After a visit to the doc's, while waiting for Mum to get lunch, I blacked out. In front of all the happy people who were at the coffeeshop enjoying their breakfast.

I'd thought I'd fallen asleep, until I awoke to all that medicated oil and fingers I had around my face. Limbs frozen, all pale. I think in short, I appeared lifeless with my eyes rolled back and all. She later told me she thought I'd -ahem-.

All in all, a freaky experience. Especially when I couldn't get all 10 fingers to stretch out straight after I woke up. It was a chilly one, and it all happened on my birthday.
But then again, I think it was one of my luckiest.

Got an xray for that big bump on my head today. Just to make sure...

what a birthday.


But then again, I suppose it's

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG YZ!!! u fainted?! omg omg omg! so u ok now le ma?! sounds real scary to me! mus take loads of care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG SOONEE are u pregnant? you sound like you are. HAHAHA with the bump and all. LOl =x anw TC AH!!

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

Geez, soonie.. what happened to you? All the audit doing you no good huh?

Ayyy, you poor little thing. Have a good rest k? Don't overwork yourself.

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARe u OK !!!!! -.-" fainting on ur birthdya!!. omg.
DRINK AND EAT MORE!!!!!!

 
At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man did you fool around with some angmoh and got yourself knocked up without knowing? hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home