Monday, January 28, 2008

Met Steph on my way to work on Wed, and subsequently went hunting for Fang's gift. Combed PS inside out and all we got was ONE gift. Haha.
Went out again on Thurs, with Stephie and HL. Got confused navigating around the new exit, and missed a step and fell! Don't know which is better, picking yourself up after a fall, or having 2 guys help you up >.<

Dinner didn't start till 8 so there wasn't much time left to shop. Got to know about -ahem- and got to know that HL reads my blog! *Gasp* Well HL, if you happen to be reading this, good thing I haven't mentioned anything nasty behind your back here! Hahaha...

Fri was fun fun fun. Fang's bday celeb at Essential Brew @ Holland V. Nice place with a very cozy ambience.

Not to mention the big fat piece of Salmon! The rice was anything but tasty, because that gravy on it has this jasmine tea taste which I thought didn't go too well with the rice. That piece of Salmon's best eaten on its own I think.

Fang sported a new haircut, Steph with her 'explain-to-me-again-why-I-need-a-boyfriend' shirt which we got for her 21st last year, and yours truly.

I was decked out in black and I hope I haven't offended anyone. >.<
Frankie and GZ were there, with fang's BFF clique. I heard the weirdest birthday song ever which made us all laugh till our sides ached

Videos are not fun at all. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home